Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update since Sunday!

So I realized today, Tuesday, that I didn't post anything yesterday, Monday. So here I am keepin' you posted on what happened on Monday. Well my good friend Michael came over around 4:30ish maybe 5PM. He stayed at my house till like 9. We watched Eddie Murphy stand up comedy called Delerious. He ate dinner here too, which was delicious. It involved Juliann potatoes which is one of my favorite things ever. Then we just chilled, listened to music and talked. I had a great time and it was great to see him. I've known him since I was like eight or nine so him and I are really close. Today nothing real exciting happened I am sorry to say. Tomorrow is early release day at school, which always makes me happy. I will post something tomorrow as well. Thursday I have a therapy appointment, which I have mixed feelings about. I'm happy, but nervous. Later on Thursday Michael is coming over again for some more of my mom's cooking and we are going to hang out. BUUUUT right now I'm watching Deal or No Deal, I love Howie, he makes me laugh. Anyway, I'll post something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment